We know shopping online is not always easy and we want your experience with us to be a pleasant one. So if you are not happy with your purchase, and you have not worn, washed or used the item, we will offer you an exchange or credit voucher.
We don’t accept returns on SALE items or jewellery.
Your item/s will come with a ‘Return’ Form. Please complete the form and post it back with your item/s within 30 days of purchase.
Please let us know if it is a credit or an exchange.
PO Box 3379
Umina Beach 2257
Here’s what to do:
- Email us immediately at info@creativeartwear and state that you need to return an item. We receive returns for any reason at all. However it is essential that you notify us first with the specific reason. Also make sure you note the invoice number in your email.
- You will receive a reply ASAP, confirming your return and giving you a timeframe within which to send the item back and a return authorization number. Mark this number clearly on the outside of your return package, below your return address. Packages shipped without this authorization number can not be processed.
- After you have received the confirmation email, send the package by any insured method of shipment to PO Box 3379, Umina Beach, 2257, NSW, Australia. You must pay for the cost of the returned items yourself
- The returned item must be in the same condition stated previously online or by email, and postmarked within the timeframe. Any tags or affixed items (belts, brooches, etc) must be present and in same condition.
- You will receive an email regarding reimbursement when the return has been received and inspected. We process returns every Friday.
We can only accept exchanges from overseas orders. Don’t see anything you like right now? No worries. Your credit is good forever. All shipping, customs, duty fees, or any other charges related to shipping & taxes are the customer’s responsibility.
Returns may not be shipped back if:
- The package would be postmarked for return after the given timeframe
- We have not emailed you written consent to return the package
- The item(s) were sold on sale, via auction, or with any type of discount
- We believe you are abusing our return policy by purchasing items for copying/rental purposes, and then returning the goods. Customers who we suspect are doing this type of activity are not eligible for return, and this decision is entirely at our discretion.
Unfortunately we do not accept returns on any SALE items or jewellery.